CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Parks and Parties!











Ok, so I owe you a few posts, huh? Baby Perkins #2 has been takin' it out of me this week, so I haven't been as diligent with my blog! Sorry! The park pictures are from last weekend...when I look at them, I can't get over how long those little legs are of hers. The long legs and the "Freddy Davis eyes" are the ONLY two "Davis" qualities this little girl possesses. There is no doubt she belongs to Bradley Lewis Perkins! The other pictures are from sweet Lily's 1st birthday party today- she was the perfect princess all day, adorable, Addie standing up in her monkey pj's, and a pic of those teeth! She has 4 on the bottom, and 2 on top- the 2nd one on top has just pushed through. Oh...the shoes? I just can't get over how cute I think "Jellies" are on babies, so I had to post them! I love that she is wearing, what I wore when I was little!

0 comments: