CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Surprise!!









































The Girls!




My precious friends, Amanda, Renee, and Sara surprised me with a "baby lunch" yesterday!!! I was SHOCKED to say the least. After buying this new camera, Amanda (my wonderful friend who happens to be a professional photographer- www.azphotograph.com ) promised me a little "Photography 101" lesson. She said we'd go to the State House and shoot some photos there. Well, next thing I know, we're pulling into the Motor Supply parking lot! I LOVE that place! We walked in, and there stands Renee next to a beatiful table, to celebrate our 2nd child! I just couldn't believe it!!! Sara, we missed you yesterday- feel better and hope you enjoy the pics! Thanks again girls, I love you all!

0 comments: