CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

A MUST HAVE!!

This picture cracked us up, because I was trying to get a "cute" picture of Carlie in her bathtub and she was MUCH more interested in keeping her toy, than posing for a pic! I love how she's looking at daddy! Anyway, this blog is for my my friends who read Life with Perks and have very young children who are starting to sit, but not ready to be in the tub without support. I must tell you that I HIGHLY suggest this bathtub, by AquaBaby. (Here it is, at BB& B: http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=15003227) In fact, it's a MUST. We bought this at Buy Buy Baby (they have blue for boys, no worries!) and it has made daddy's bathtime so much easier!! There are suction cups on the bottom for safety and toys attached to the top. Anyway, by far the best bathtub we've ever used~ I wish we had known about this with Addie! Ok, there ya go....free advice!

1 comments:

Cortney

My mom just got this for Reece last week...we love it!! :) It definitely does make bathtime easier, especially because SA likes to have Reece in the bath with her :)