CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Weekend!



I hope you guys had as great of a weekend as we did! We actually had a babysitter last night, so we went out on the town with friends to watch the game! My sweet friend gave me this maternity shirt yesterday ~ perfect for game day! Go Gamecocks!! We spent this morning enjoying one of the most convicting sermons at church I have heard in a while, about fearing the Lord and how He commands us to serve others. Brad and I both walked out of the church feeling empowered.....different.....energized. Amazing. Hmmmm, what else? Oh, did I mention that I went to my most favorite consignment sale....ahemmm.....TWICE this weekend for the 1/2 price days? Oh yes I did!  By the way- I'm 25 weeks preggers in this picture and still going strong! Ok...back to the weekend: After naps today, we took the girls to Barnes and Nobles to play in the kids area and Brad is now playing basketball at the church. I'm winding down, preparing for a new week. I have two Thirty-One parties, so let's all say our prayers for two great nights with friends! God is so good. He is right here with us and gives us everything we need. He prepares us fully for every task, at every given moment. He holds us in the palm of His hand. WOW! Have a great week!