CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Kitchen Demolition and Goodbye's

Today, one of my top New Year's resolutions began, with the help of my sister! I am getting ORGANIZED in a big way! After all, I am a Thirty-One rep....I should be a pro at this stuff, right? 

After a very long and "not so fun" pregnancy, the organization in our home took a back seat and we were needing help to get back on track. Natalie loves to organize (as a missionary, they have moved many times over the last 7 years!) and offered to spend her Saturday with us to do just that! Ok, so here's the thing....this is a pride-free post. Scroll down at your own risk because I am going to share with you, our messy cabinets and our kitchen once Natalie took EVERYTHING out today! Whew...this is a little painful! HA! 



With the help of lots of tupperware, things began to happen!


Soooo....after emptying every cabinet, drawer, and closet in the kitchen and hallway, we finished our project around 4:00pm~ we started at 11:00am! I wish I could show you everything we did, but this post might start to bore you, so here's a peek at just a couple!

This is the BEFORE picture of one cabinet:


And now...the AFTER PICTURE!
(drum roll please.....)


Another "after" pic:


She's done!!


Where were the kiddo's during the kitchen demolition? Gabe was happily snoozing the afternoon away!


The rest of the crew was outside this morning, playing football!


Natalie and her family are heading back to Alaska, so this was our day to say goodbye. I've been sad today to see them leave, but I'm so proud of them and what they are doing in AK ~ sharing the Word with those who may not hear otherwise. God is so great and this family knows it! They don't just share it, they live it. Safe travels, hugs and kisses, and much love to you all....we can't wait to see you again when you come back to SC!

0 comments: