CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

New Kicks


Addie got new kicks today- $10 at The Shoe Dept! I love them, she loves them, we're all very happy and thankful for cute, comfy, shoes that fit (both our new budget and her feet!)! Our 21-day meal plan is still going great! So far, we have had black eyed pea gumbo (for New Years), bacon and cheese quiche, and fish with sweet potato fries and green beans. Tonight, we're having fajitas! If you remember from my "Resolutions" post, I planned out our meals for 21 days, in hopes to visit the grocery store only ONE time. We allowed for a couple of trips within these 21 days, for fresh produce and milk. With the buy 1/get 1 deals at Publix, combined with coupons, and a whole morning of taking inventory of our pantries, freezer, and fridge, I planned 21 days of breakfasts, lunches, and dinners for $134 at Publix! I went back today for produce and spent about $7! Honestly, we may make it through the whole month, but right now, my hope is the first 21 days in January. We'll see!

1 comments:

Kathy Henson

OK. I really think I'm going to try this 21 meal thing. I'll let you know how it goes. :)
-Kathy
p.s. Your girls are ADORABLE! :)