CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2011

Just Some Stuff

Just postin' some fun pictures tonight....some stuff to let you in our little world over the last few days!

First, let me show you my precious date tonight. Isn't he cute?We had a date night at home with steaks, homemade garlic mashed potatoes and Four Oak Farms corn on the cob, after the girls went to bed! I surprised Brad tonight with marinated steaks for two reasons. One reason: We were supposed to go the baseball game tonight, but couldn't find a sitter, so why not have a date at home? Second reason: Brad has had a rough couple of days with people not "playing" nicely on the adult playground of life. Soooo, he needed a treat, and he got it!


Have you ever wondered what you could NOT live without in your kitchen, if you had to pick only a few items to keep? I have. I realized tonight that there is no way I'd have a kitchen without my mashed potato smasher tool. I can't live without it.


We are often asked: "Is Carlie walking yet?" Nope, not without holding on to something and lately, that "something"
would be our dog's kennel. She pushes it
ALL over the house.

Oh, and please note the way Addie chooses to wear her last year's flip flops that are too small. We gave them to one of our friend's tonight, who's little girls' feet
might fit in them better. 




 We made daddy some crafts this week with foam stickers.



Sheriff Addie!


 Little Cutie!


Told ya ~ just some "stuff"! Have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments: