CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday!

First, I just want to give a big shout out to all of you who emailed, facebook'ed, and commented about my last post! WOW! I'm pumped that a post like that one hit ya in a good way! I do feel the need though, to wrap up that conversation with a VERY BIG: I am a WORK....IN.....PROGRESS! Thankfully, God takes me as I am, broken and flawed, but I am working on it! Ok, so big hugs to you all and now a few pics from today:

Is it just me, or is she growing up too fast?


Ever been to Red Robin? We love it and headed there for lunch today with Daddy!




Oh, how I do believe they have the world's best fries to dip in ranch dressing. She gets it honest....


Since we're talking about Addie, she had her last day at preschool camp yesterday. I was thrilled that her headband made it home with her! Speaking of growing up fast....whew! She is moving right along!


Happy Friday, my friends!



0 comments: