CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Friends

Our day in a nutshell:

Daddy heads to work and Mommy jumps in the car with the kiddo's at 8:00am for a trip to the Upstate to see friends and family. We arrive at mom's house at 9:30am, change a diaper, drop off Carlie for a day with Mimi and Granddad and jump back in the car with Addie. Addie and I arrive in Greenville at my friend Liz's house for a playdate at 10:45am......






My friend Nancy.....friends since birth and still going strong. Our birthdays are one day apart and we have always been close. Check out that tummy of mine ~ 14 weeks today! (ahem...or as I like to tell people, "I've just started week #15!" Let's always move FOWARD in pregnancy!!)



At 12:00pm, the kids had lunch. Thanks Liz!!


My sweet friend Liz, with the girls. We've been friends since high school (I think we met in 1992), roomed all four years together in college (we graduated from PC in 1998...wow, that was a while ago!), and have never lost touch!


Back in Laurens to pick up Carlie and visit with Mimi Brown, at 4:00pm. Addie had a blast "organizing" her candy basket and Carlie loved walking around and around her room!



Leaving Laurens at 4:25pm in hopes of avoiding 5:00, July 4th traffic.....needed to stop for drink first! PC girls, this picture is for you!!


At 5:40pm, as we're pulling into Lexington, I make a quick "no supper at home" call to Brad and we find ourselves eating dinner at Casa Linda's. Ummm, we're a little crazy at this point!



All of the sudden, in walks our friends, Hope and Rick and their sweet girls. I've known Hope and Rick since college and am so thankful they live close by.  Hope and I are in bible study together and have really grown as friends in so many ways. Next thing ya know, we're having dinner together and having a great time!


It's now 6:50 and we're finally arriving home, with this beautiful cloud above us. Only one last thing to do before settling in tonight....


...use the last of the blueberries that we picked this week, and make a homemade coffee cake for breakfast tommorrow. My sister sent me this recipe and even though it's not a great picture, it's REALLLLLY GOOD!! Ahhh, good night!



0 comments: