CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

What's New?

Let's see....what's new over here? Well, this week we had a fun (and hot!) park day with friends, including a hotdog picnic!


Carlie was lovin' on some watermelon that day!


These two have become extremely close. I caught Addie pushing Carlie, very gently, on the swing that day. They're pretty tight and it makes me ohhhhhh so happy!


Anyone need a Fisher Price, Grow With Me Kitchen? We're selling ours! We have loved on this kitchen for two years now and have enjoyed many "baking experiences" with it! Let me know if you're interested in it for your children or for a gift!


Finally, Miss Addie is preparing for dance camp next week! She is over the moon at the thought of dancing at camp. Thanks to my friends, Renee and Amanda, she had a few outfits to try on today while preparing! I'm sure there will be many camp posts next week!




0 comments: