CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hello December!

I wish I could claim this cute blog title, but I'm stealing it from my oooohhhhhhh soooooo talented friend! I just bought this ADORABLE, ready to complete, scrapbook for our December memories! She's about to ship it as we speak! It's a mini album, ready for a few stickers, notes, and pics!  Leigh was a college friend and sorority sister and she ON IT when it comes to creativity! She may be working on a baby boy book for me too.....I mean, I may need another one in LESS than 6 weeks! Check out her new Etsy page too! This is her first listing and I think it's the perfect way to start! By the way, speaking of baby boy, here is a sneek peak at his precious, little room waiting on him! The clock is ticking.....

1 comments:

Leigh

Okay, Shelly! I am really indebted to you! Thanks so much for sharing my album here!!! You totally rock!