CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 11, 2011

This n' That


It's been a while since I posted about life in general, so here it goes:

I guess we should start with this sweet, little newborn who will make his appearance 7 weeks from today and we are a little crazy around here! When I say "his", does it still shock you? Brad and I can't wrap our brains around having a little boy! Joy, joy, JOY!!!

Carlie has been in rare form lately. She's 20 months old and has more spunk than I ever expected. She's in the throws of wanting her independence, yet wanting to be held most of the day. She's a mama and daddy's girl. She wants us both, but I must say...she LOVES her daddy! She loves to snack, laugh, read, and sit in laps. She can fuss with the best of them and wear those lungs out! She's her own little person, and we love her more than words can express. 

We've hit the discipline pretty hard this week and standing firm on making sure we're correcting properly. It's no fun when these blue eyes look up with you with tears, but we know it's His way....the right way. Oh, she wore her first ponytail today. Ahhhhh, I could eat her up.


Is it really this dark when daddy gets home, now? I miss playing outside in the evenings, but nothing has changed when it comes to daddy coming home. The door is wide open and the girls are chomping at the bit to get their hugs (I am too!!)!

(yes, Addie is wearing Cinderella heels and fairy wings...it's her daily attire)


When am I going to learn to "just say no" when asked, "Mommy, can we get balloons today?"
We played this game and fought this fight MANY times today.


In my "WORK" news, let's just say I've taken on quite a job! I have several Thirty-One parties coming up, and many Christmas orders to get delivered. Last night, my dear friend Jenny and I, set up a table at our holiday Sip N' Shop and had a blast! Here is our table, FULL of Thirty-One goodies. Gosh, I love this company! 


Here are some of my cutie-pie friends! We had lots of vendors and lots of fun!




I'll end this little post, with a pic of the girls pretending they are working at Snip-It's. It was a great week. We are thankful that the girls are healthy and happy, and we look foward to a fabulous weekend. Have a good one, everyone!

0 comments: