CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 13, 2011

Survival

Survival ~ the name of the game during the first trimester of pregnancy. Regardless of what kind of pregnant woman you are, everyone seems to face at least one challenge during those  first several weeks. For me, I'm battling being severely tired with some all day nausea, plus I have some little cold/virus thing going on. Poor Addie is fighting a fever still today, and Carlie remains slightly congested. So, no preschool, no big activities, just home creating our own fun and "surviving" the end of the week. I just called Brad to tell him how amazing our girls have been this week. It's like they sense mommy needs a break. They have been sweet, obedient, helpful, and have played together BEAUTIFULLY. I was able to make a crock pot dinner (Chicken Spaghetti) today, and Addie even let me wear her bunny slippers this morning......





And let's never forget, that playing "grocery store" in mommy's pantry is the best past time of all!

0 comments: