CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What's Going On?

Well, let's see....I'll start with my belly that has really "blossomed", in the words of my mom! Three babies in three years can do that to ya, and I'm living proof! We have had the "twin" question come up several times. Who knows? There are twins in my family history, so it's not completely impossible. How would we feel? Blessed. Like I said before, Brad and I will take whatever WHOever, the Lord has in store for us. Sorry for the terrible picture- I took it myself today in the mirror, so better ones will come soon! Here ya go.....6 1/2 weeks, in full maternity clothes, and feeling terrible~ that's a good thing though!!


 I think Carlie is feeling pretty rough too- runny nose and cough. May be visiting our favorite doctor soon...


Addie is at the perfect age for my Usborne book: Sticker Dolly Dressing...she likes the Ballerina's. You can reuse the stickers OVER AND OVER. It's a great book and I have
 lots to choose from!
Want to see more? Click here.


In other news, one of my best friend's from home, brought her sweet kiddo's for a visit to the zoo! The zoo is still hand's down, our favorite place to visit in Columbia!




Carlie has found the dishwasher and visits it OFTEN.


Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere. ~Chinese Proverb






1 comments:

Kathy Henson

Yes you look pregnant...and yes you look great! So so excited for y'all. Glad we got to play today. :)