CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Carlie in Preschool???

That's right! Miss Carlie had her preschool open house this  morning and mommy was a little hesitant about her baby starting in school this year! I mean, she's my BABY, right? Well, Brad is quick to remind me that Addie started preschool the week she turned one, and we had only positive outcomes from her experience there. She learned to share, take turns, sit quietly during circle time, and to respect authority. Addie would come home and we would be amazed with what she had learned. So, if Addie can benefit greatly at 12 months old, we feel absolutely sure that Carlie will thrive, at almost 18 months old! What can I say? Carlie bug is my babygirl and I just adore her!
I know everyone at the school will too!!





0 comments: