CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's a BOY!!!!

Last night, we found out that we were having a BOY at our very small, but fun, Gender Reveal Party! I had the best time planning for this night and once that cake arrived, we were ready to cut! Brad and I feel so blessed to be welcoming a baby boy into our family in December. I couldn't have written a better baby script for our family, if I had tried. God, in His perfect timing and perfect planning, has surprised us yet again!

The words from Jeremiah 29:11 continues to play in my head: "For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

I think the pictures speak for themselves! ENJOY!





















1 comments:

Alice

How exciting!!!! I've been out for the blog world a few weeks and just saw this great news! There is just something about a mommy and little boy's bond that is so special. We are heading to the beach tomorrow ourselves. Hope you enjoy!