CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 1, 2011

Ultrasound


After 1 1/2 hours at the doctor today, we FINALLY left with a SEALED envelope, stating the gender of sweet #3! The baby decided to curl up in a ball and not cooperate, during the first ultrasound. Thankfully, the tech agreed to let me drop back in, after meeting with the doctor, to try one more time. The second time, she knew immediately! In fact, she said: "I'm 100% sure I know what you're having. You can have my first born if I'm wrong!" So, once she handed me the envelope, I dropped it off at a friends house who has a cake business and tommorrow we will "reveal" the gender, with either a pink or blue cake!

More importantly, we had a perfect little heart, brain, spine, and kidneys. The baby looks great and so far, seems to be a healthy, bouncing, baby _____??  Feel free to take a guess! We have only had two people of everyone we have asked, to suggest this is going to be a girl. Family and friends are feeling somewhat blue this time. Brad is one of the two people that believes this is a girl, and I am really feeling rather boy'ish this go round'. We shall see! We can say it until we are "blue" (no pun intended!) in the face, but we really don't care either way. People will always think Brad is dying for a boy and I will always get the "three sisters would be amazing" comments, but the truth is the truth and the truth is that God knows what we need, better than anyone else and that is where we put our trust. We are just thankful for another healthy, little bundle of joy!

0 comments: