CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 5, 2011

What Happened to Simple?

Call it nesting....call it purging....call it making room. I call it NECESSARY! We simply have tooooooo much stuff and I'm ready to get back to good ole' simple. So, today the girls and I stayed at home, took out EVERY toy in our house and started boxing up. Some toy boxes we will keep and enjoy, but others are on the way out the door. We simply don't need all of this "stuff". I want to live simply, being mindful of what we bring into our home. I want our girls to experience the joy of imagination and creativity and not just play with empty, plastic toys and gadgets. Today, we are doing a little cleaning house, packing up, snacking, watching Elmo, and starting a new process! Happy Friday!






0 comments: