CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Doin' Life


Addie has been into picking out her outfits lately. Blue jeans apparantly have NO place in her life. She can't stand to wear them....dresses and skirts ONLY please, even if it's 50 degrees outside.

This past weekend, we were all sick. Here's the rundown:

Daddy ~ sore throat
Mommy ~ Mastitis
Carlie ~ tummy ache
Addie ~ ear infection, fever, swollen left eye (and now the right one!)
Gabe ~ PERFECTLY HEALTHY! 

So, needless to say, we were "in" most of the week just doin' life!





I've had lots of time to cook and after a wonderful spaghetti bake earlier in the week, I decided to lighten things up a little. So, I boiled these: 


...and added this:


...and spread it on these:


I do love homemade egg salad! 

Speaking of homemade, I have a friend working on my sewing machine in hopes I can put together some goodies for the kids this Spring! We'll see! 


Hope you're having a good week!

0 comments: