CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend Review!

We had a great weekend....we are all well now. Spent lots of time together as a family, just soaking it all in. This little guy will be 8 weeks old this week. I can't believe it.


He can still sleep most places....




Love the cover? Me too! It's my new nursing cover from here. It's so pretty and light!


The weather was beautiful on Saturday, so we spent the morning at Lowe's. The girls were decked out in their pink, princess gloves, ready to plant flowers!




Before Lowes, we went to pick up our first Brown Box Veggies!! Oh my....oh joy......oh yeah!!! I was cookin' that morning! So far, we have had corn on the cob, homemade cole slaw, bar b que with the spring onions, oranges, pears, and strawberries. Just think, there is MORE to eat!
Want some? Click here.




After a fun playdate with a friend, I realized that my almost 4 year old was still eating off of baby plastic plates with plastic forks, and drinking out of sippy cups. My friend made the girls hot chocolate and put them into adorable white coffee mugs that were perfect for their age. So, Brad and I decided it was time to get the girls their own place settings for the table. We picked up these bowls, mugs, silverware, etc for them to have and are planning to go back to purchase them their own dishes!
 I love Bed, Bath, and Beyond ~ they have it all! The girls are excited to have their own, special dishes and I am proud of them for being such little ladies at the table!




That's it for now...off to finish out this crazy Monday (Carlie's paci is officially gone, so you can only imagine!)

0 comments: