CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

BLAH





Poor Addie....102.9 fever and a cough here and there. Winter, we are ready for you to say goodbye! During our fun little lunch with friends yesterday (see my last post), I knew something was "off" with Addie. Now, let me preface this next comment by saying, I'm not one of those mommy's that sugarcoats her 2 1/2 year old's poor behavior. Let's face it- we are in the middle of 2's and there are moments of pure craziness at our house! BUT, she is not typically a whiner. She fusses.....she can scream louder than anyone I know, but she doesn't typically "whine". Well, she whined throughout the entire lunch at my friends' house yesterday. At first, I thought we were dealing with a potty issue, but then the heat on her forehead told me a different story. Poor Ad's. No preschool, cold weather, pure boredom, and not feeling good can cause even the best little artist feel down in the dumps!

0 comments: