CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Visiting Old Friends






Brad and I took the girls to Laurens for the weekend. We met up with old friends, Kevin and Beth, for Kevin's birthday dinner. They are the kind of friends that you absolutely treasure. Kevin and I have been pals since we were in kindergarten. He served as one of our ministers when Brad and I got married and prayed for Carlie at her baptism. Honestly, Kevin is a brother to me. We have years and years of memories together and it was wonderful to spend a night out with them. Doesn't Beth look ADORABLE?? She is one cute pregnant mama! These pictures were taken in a new Christian bookstore/coffee house in Laurens! The girls enjoyed playing, baking cookies, and going on a nature walk with me and mom while dad and Brad played golf. It was a great weekend!

0 comments: