CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Ok, I Did It!


That's right....I caught the "blog addiction" and decided to join the fun! I find myself reading my friend's blogs, and then reading their friends blogs, and the next thing you know, I'm cooking recipes from a blogger who lives on the other side of the country! Honestly though, this blog has one priority, and her name is Addie Grace Perkins. I swore that I would never forget her "firsts", but as life would have it, times are busy and I'm already beginning to forget. I hope to record all that I can, so one day we can print this out and share these sweet memories with her. As for me, I'm a stay at home mom, who never in a million years would have guessed that clipping coupons, processing homemade baby food, and buying coffee from Target, would thrill me to tears, but it does. Having a baby changed me and the Lord, who gave me this beautiful gift knows, "my cup runneth over". Enjoy!
**Background for this blog: http://simplychicblogs.blogspot.com