CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Snack Time!


Ok, so I said that this blog was for Addie, but ya'll know I love to cook! Every once in a while I may just have to post a recipe, for fun :)) I definately will post some baby food recipes that I've made, since some of you who read this make your own baby food too. This morning I made blueberry/pears for Addie with fresh blueberries, canned pears, and pear juice. She loved it, but it was a HUGE MESS!!! Her little face was purple, and of course, she sneezed in the middle of eating, so you can only imagine. I may have to post a pic later! This morning, though, I'm sharing my Bible Bread with you. It's SO good! You can get it in the freezer section of Earthfare and it's yummy with homemade hummus. For the hummus, process: garbanzo beans, olive oil, Tahini, lemon juice, garlic, and sea salt. You may have to add a little juice from the beans. YUM!! Spread it on this bread and you've got a really good, easy, healthy snack. Enjoy!

0 comments: