CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

BIG BIG NEWS!!!

No, I'm NOT pregnant. Let me just get that one out of the way! HA! I do have big news though....at least, it's BIG to us! Have you ever heard of MckMama? Did you pray for her son Stellan? We did. We wore his orange bracelet and prayed for him through surgeries and many scary times. I don't even know this mother of five, as she lives far, far away, but we prayed for them and have for over a year now. I have faithfully followed her blog, tried her recipes, adopted some of her parenting techniques, and entered her contests. I love her faith and just how "real" she is about her life. So....what's the news? She's a professional photographer, traveling around the United States as we speak and OUR FAMILY will be having a photoshoot with her in Charlotte NEXT FRIDAY!!! Want to know more about her? Click here and enjoy their family as much as we have!

0 comments: