CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring Cleaning

We are spring cleaning today.

 Addie is loving it. No, I didn't empty out EVERY drawer in her room.....she did.

 She won't take the princess nightgown off. She's actually napping in it (over her clothes) as I type. Did I say "nap"? Yep, she's asleep! I have no idea why, but I'll take it!

 Below, are pictures from this weekend- 81 degrees outside! This little cutie is about to celebrate her b-i-r-t-h-d-a-y!!!! Only 6 more days until her big day!



 I had to throw in one of my cute hubby!

So, we're spring cleaning today. I am even motivated to clean up our laundry room (oh, sorry...did I say "room", I mean "closet"). I'm feeling a little domestic goddess'ish today :)) 
What are you doing today?