CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Random

So....here are some VERY random thoughts on this Thursday evening. Aren't you glad you asked me what I've been thinking about??  Enjoy!

I absolutely find great joy when my girls match.
I will buy matching outfits until they go to college....or until they make me stop.

Carlie loves fruit more than any child I know. She has found a new love- fresh pineapple. Her favorite fruits are grapes and blueberries. I literally have to cut her
off for fear that she may pop!
Addie is now dressing herself on occasion. She puts her jammies on every night ALL by herself, including panties, pants, shirt, and bunny slippers (slippers- $1 from Target!). For a while now, she's been able to put on her socks and shoes. Recently, I've been letting her pick out her socks and must let it go when the ole' Hello Kitty ones come out and match nothing that she's wearing. I'm so proud of her for being Miss Independent!
I made a MEAN pasta salad (Chicken Grape Pasta) for dinner tonight, and fresh snapped green beans. We had this pasta at our brunch, the day Addie was baptized. We love it in our family- it's a staple. My sister (who lives in Alaska) and I are emailing our top 5 recipes to each other this week. Isn't it fun to share what's on your table, with others? If you want the pasta recipe, let me know. I'm happy to share! Oh, and if you want to offer up your "top 5", I'm ready!
She has the bluest eyes I've ever seen.
Lord, how richly blessed we are!!
On Carlie's birthday, she learned how to tell us that
 she was one!
(I guarantee you that is fruit in her mouth!)
No doubt, Addie enjoyed Carlie's birthday just as much as the birthday girl, herself!

0 comments: