CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What's for Dinner?

A little of this.....


and a lot of that....

Equals 2 pans of these!
Trust me, you WANT to make these.
What are they? The recipe is at the bottom of this post, just for you!


Thought this post was all about dinner? Come on...you know me better than that!
I couldn't end this post without these two cuties! Ok...keep scrolling down for the recipe.

I have to thank my sweet friend of many years, Liz, for this recipe. She took me up on my "top 5" offer and here is the first one she's sent to me. Thanks Liz!

Chicken and Spinach Enchiladas



1 (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed


1 jar medium salsa


2 (10 oz) cans of enchilada sauce


1 pack/block cream cheese (I use reduced fat)


2.5 cups shredded/chopped roasted chicken (can cook 2/3 breasts in crock pot and shred)


10 (7-8 in) flour tortillas


shredded cheese




Drain spinach well, pressing btwn paper towels. Set aside.


Stir together 1/4 cup salsa and enchilada sauce. Set aside.


Microwave cream cheese in a medium bowl for 1 min. Add spinach, chicken, remaining salsa, and stir until blended.


Spoon a heaping 1/3 cupful chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas, and place seam sides down in a lightly greased 9 x 13 in baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce mixture evenly over top of rolled tortillas. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.


Bake at 350 for 30 min. Let stand 5 min.

0 comments: