CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fave

Check out these adorable chalk labels that my ohhhhhh-soooo crafty friend from college told us about on facebook a while back, from here! I bought 4 labels for $4, and then went to a FABULOUS STORE and purchased these three canisters for $7.99! Excuse my terrible chalk writing...I had to use Addie's really big sidewalk chalk! They will look better tommorrow, and I may just post another picture to show ya! Oh, and before I say goodnight, a BIG shout out to one of my favorite people ever- a dear friend, a sister in Christ, and a beautiful mama of 3 precious kiddo's. She not only sent my girls some "hand me down" clothes that we LOVE, but also taught me how to insert these nifty little links on my blog! Want to meet her? Click here.